As State’s Attorney, Clay would:
- Make the funding of mental health treatment the highest priority to reduce criminal recidivism and prevent the prosecution of the mentally ill.
- Establish a new drug task force to combat the heroin/opiate epidemic that is sweeping our nation.
- Reinstitute a local child support enforcement unit to collect child support and prosecute deadbeat parents.
- Utilize technology to decrease incarceration rates, monitor drug offenders and apprehend internet sexual predators and traffickers of child pornography.
- Establish a public corruption hotline to allow private citizens to anonymously report corruption.
- Create a cold case unit to review all unsolved murders.
- Implement a process to allow citizens, particularly young offenders, to clean up their records to prevent unnecessary impediments to employment.
How Can I Help?
- Write friend to friend emails. Send your friends a link to www.electclay.com and tell them why you will be voting for Clay Campbell for DeKalb County States Attorney.
- Put a sign in your yard! Contact Clay using the phone number below to request a sign.
- Write a Letter to your local newspaper! Both The Daily Chronicle and DeKalb County Online will accept Letters to the Editor during election time.